This weekend was a blast. Drove up to Humboldt Redwoods State Park, stopped at the Ukiah Fair on the way. Hiked around and saw some of the oldest trees in the world. Now that I'm back I'm catching up on things and have a ton of links/thoughts to dump. Here goes.
- my pictures from this weekend
- someone's pictures of the yelp party at sfmoma (and vwag with captions)
- new 07 mini cooper revealed, looks hot
- new radio-free ipod car adaptor - anyone use something similar? fm transmitters suck.
- set up a test wiki over at wiki.com. meh.
- 43: things, places, people
- i can't tell if claimid is a good or bad idea.
- my vox music video collection, growing (ytube faves as source)
- universal binary means i'm once again active on last.fm
- rojo, hmm. i logged back in for the first time in 6 months or so. 100k unread posts. wow. more on this later.
Turns out, I won't need to take DKP up to Seattle, so last weekend of August will likely be the road trip to Vegas for some work.
Post a Comment