Where to begin?
First, I exported all the entries from bigbadgeek and imported them to ninjafish. Then I culled the ones related to technology or my tech-studies. Later, I'll need to cull the non-tech entries from bigbadgeek. Then I went through the remaining entries and categorized them, creating new categories as I went.
Then I went through the MT config, got Google searching working and chose a Creative Commons license for the site. I chose the ShareAlike license, which means I'm withholding rights from anyone who won't share their derivative works in a similar fashion. BTW, very cool of Six Apart to include built-in CC licenses with MT.
Still need to show Julie how this all works so she can start posting.